Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Cashew Creamery butter
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Whip peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, almond milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Stir in corn starch. Beat just until blended.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, or until beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.